Tue, Mar 30|
Astrology for Self-Care - Aries Season 🔥
The theme for this session is inspired by Aries (1st house) with a focus on self-esteem and assertiveness. The warrior of the Zodiac helps us develop courage and take clear, directed action in our lives to support our identity.
Time & Location
Mar 30, 2021, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. EDT
About the Event
These monthly group astro-coaching sessions are focused on using astrology to support our self-care practices and inner healing journey. We'll be using the medicine of the 12 Zodiac seasons; with the Sun spending approximately 30 days in each sign.
The intention is to support you in being your own Teacher; your own Healer; cultivating harmony from within.
The purpose is seperate from Moon rituals because we'll be working with the Zodiac signs from an astro-psychology perspective to support our self-care practice including self-awareness, healing, wellness, personal & collective evolution, and cyclical living. Connections to the astrological birth chart and the menstrual cycle will also be intergrated, along with shadows and evolutionary purposes. No matter what our personal astrological birth charts look like, we have the energy of all 12 signs within us.
You can expect astro-coaching, discussion, journaling prompts, meditation, visual journeys, breathwork, gentle movement, cosmic playlists and a whole lot of 💡 🧡 ✨moments. Each session will be unique of its own. Bring your journal, water/tea, tools for creating sacred space (optional) and anything to make your experience comfy & cozy. You'll receive a replay of the session in the days following the live event.
The theme for this session is inspired by Aries (1st house); the first sign of the Zodiac initiating the astrological year. At its best, this cardinal fire sign ruled by Mars teaches us about the importance self-esteem and assertiveness. The warrior of the Zodiac helps us develop courage and take clear, directed action in our lives to support our identity. It shows up in our lives when are motivated and active. It courses through our veins when we prioritize ourselves, honour our independence, stand up for what we want and sit in the fire of discomfort. 🔥🔥🔥
You can 1) pay-per-session or 2) pay for the entire Zodiac series.
1) The cost is $35 CAD (+hst) for each session. A 25% discount for:
- People who have low-income/precariously employed, no savings and/or financial support from family; queer, trans, disabled, chronically ill, BIPOC; little to no expendable income each month.
2) The total investment for the entire Zodiac series is $300 CAD with payment plan options available.
Contact me for the discount code or if you'd like to sign up for the entire series. 🧡🧡🧡
1) We all have the responsibility in creating a welcoming environment for each other. It is normal to have different opinions and perspectives; so let's be kind and respectful.
2) Respect everyone's privacy.
3) Both unpleasant and pleasant emotions are welcome. Experiences are encouraged to be met constructively with an openness to growth. This is not a space for aimlessly venting without resolution.
4) The more open minded you are, the more you will learn. However, if something doesn't resonate with you, it's totally ok! Trust your intuition.
5) There is no tolerance for hate, discrimination, bullying, racism and abuse. Strive to be ethical, socially conscious and affirming for BIPOC, LGBTQ+, disabled folks and marginalized groups.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This purchase is non-refundable. https://www.wildastrologybyalex.com/terms-and-conditions
Thank you, merci, chi miigwetch!
Alexandra Albert, Wild Astrology
Astrology for Self-Care
This ticket includes your admission to the group session for Aries season$35.00Tax: +$4.55 HST